2. Directory should have following files:
LICENSE.txt // GNU license bannings com // directory db // directory db.properties fuse fuse.properties groups3. If you have not done it before, you have to download JDBC-drivers for MySQL.
After successful installation of mysql-drivers, configure correct classpath for them into shell script "fuse". The classpath is set in the beginning of the script:
# NOTE: MySQL-jdbc-driver path CLASSPATH=`pwd`:/opt/fuse/mm.mysql/mm.mysql.jdbc-1.2c/
Ensure that you have MySQL-drivers in your classpath.
5. (only Un*x:) Check that shell script "fuse" has execution rights (run for example "chmod a+x fuse").
6. Configure fuse.properties to have correct host and port to bound the server:
listener.port=35009 listener.host=fuse.taivas.com7. Create database-schema for FUSE Light: SQL-script for MySQL are in file "db/fuseDB.sql".
8. Configure db.properties to have correct username, password and URL to the database.
9. Download FUSE Light director-testbench movies to your computer and proceed to "First Run".
First Run >>